Re-Think: How to think differently is Nigel Barlow's book on everyday creativity that can be applied equally to personal or business life, to find a better or different answer to familiar problems. It is accompanied by conference presentations and creative team sessions. Re-Think is an ongoing project. We are collecting examples of great re-thinks, famous, or not so famous, so please email with your ideas, experiences, and comments on the book.
In Keynotes and workshops the themes based on Rethink are:
- The Innovation imperative
- How minds become set - and what to do about it
- Being a ‘player’ - and not one of the walking dead, spectators or cynics - In your own life and business
- Developing true 'beginner's mind'
- Overcoming job blindness
- Creating a Culture of Curiosity
- Thinking possibility - Why not? What if?
- Methodologies for inspired thinking
- Why innovation is everybody's business
- Practical applications to your pressing challenges
Buy Re-Think from amazon. Contact Nigel for bulk orders at discount.